WORLD CLASS SPORTS ANTI-DOPING LABORATORY WITH OVER 50 YEARS OF EXPERTISE
- Informed-Sport ensures our products have been manufactured to high quality standards.
- We have a responsibility to ensure our products are safer for athletes to use, which is why we test our products with Informed-Sport.
- Regularly tested for substances considered prohibited in sport.
- Seeing the Informed-Sport logo on our products gives the assurance it has undergone rigorous checks and testing.
- Evaluates the manufacturing stages - Raw material through to production & storage.
- 5 samples of every product are tested to be certified.
- 3 samples from a single batch & one from a further 2 batches.
- Once certified, 2 finished products must be sent are for testing, the other for storage.
- Blind testing - purchased by Informed-Sport from retail outlets to undergo blind testing is independently verify the integrity.
- Once approved, logo can be used on packaging. All tested products & batch number are listed on Informed-Sport's website allowing people who are tested for banned substances to check what has been approved.
Our products have been tested and approved by Informed-Sport. A quality assurance program for sports nutrition products, suppliers to the sports nutrition industry, and supplement manufacturing facilities. The program certifies that all nutritional supplements and/or ingredients that bear the Informed-Sport logo have been tested for banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping laboratory, LGC.
If you require batch certificates please contact us.